CD-i Wizard

 Pete Townshed is a name that some really old people might know. He played the harmonica in a band called the Guess Who?, got arrested for cp, but did you know he had a CD-i branded VCD release and an accompanying demo in CD-i Ready format?

[This is where I would normally post a video,

but since it's music, I'd probably end up

doing more time than Pete Townshend did.]

With the CD-i Ready demo you can jam out to the tracks on your audio CD player or enjoy some music videos in your CD-i system.

Whoa look at this old guy upside down. Boomer edge.

Since Peter Townsend is such a popular guy, you'll have to cough up the high price of 3.49$ on discogs.com to win this gem into your collection. Save up, it's worth it. Who am I kidding, I didn't watch it - your value may vary.

The neato thing here is to see a VCD release with a CD-i Ready promo. That's pretty novel if you ask me.

Demo scans on archive.org.